What an excellent start to the school year. We have been busy establishing expectations and routines and our first unit is will be Human Body .
Overview of units
The French curriculum will be taught through the integration of other subjects areas throughout the year.
- Human Body ( Le corps humain)
- Conservation of Energy ( L'énergie)
- Forces Acting on Structures ( Les forces)
- Matter (La matière )
- The Role of Governments and Citizens ( Le rôle du gouvernement et des citoyens )
- Interactions of indigenous peoples and europeans prior to 1713 ( Interactions des Autochtones et des Européens avant 1713 )
- Visual Arts
Physical Education & Health
Students have Physical Education with M. Carey 2 times a week; on Tuesday (3:00) and Friday ( 1:00).
Our Class Blog
Our class blog address is Immersion2018-19.blogspot.ca
I look forward to working with you and your child over the next year. If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me at school or through the agenda.
Thanks for your continued support.
Mme Josée Hotte